Waterford Nevillewood is located in the prestigious South Hills neighborhood of Presto, PA just eight miles from downtown Pittsburgh. Our community is near major thoroughfares, offering easy access to some of Pittsburgh’s finest dining, shopping, and recreation.
The Club at Nevillewood is located minutes from our property and is consistently ranked as one of Pennsylvania’s top golf courses.
History, Culture, and Entertainment
Pittsburgh is known for its deep historical roots, arts and entertainment culture, and picturesque parks, and has been voted “America’s Most Livable City.” Many major employers make Pittsburgh their home base including PNC Park, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, and Bayer Corporation.
Pittsburgh is often called the “Steel City,” aptly named after its more than 300 steel-related businesses. It is also home to major sports teams and their fans including the Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Pirates, and the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Whether you’re content enjoying the 35 acres of lush countryside that surround our community or you’re in the mood for an adventure downtown, Waterford Nevillewood is the place to call home in Presto, PA.
- PNC Park
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- BNY Mellon
- Bayer Corporation
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc.
- The Galleria at Mt. Lebanon
- South Hills Village
- The Mall at Robinson
- Settlers Ridge
- Fifth Avenue Place
- The Club at Nevillewood
- Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History
- PNC Park
- Andy Warhol Museum
- Close to Panhandle Trail
- On-site Open, Green Spaces
- Robinson Town Center
- Downtown Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh International Airport
- Woodville Park and Ride Lot
- Two Brothers BBQ
- Pittsburgh Bottleshop Café
- Butcher and The Rye
- Avenue B
- Cucina Bella
- Rumfish Grille
- Walnut Grill
- University of Pittsburg
- Pittsburgh Technical College
- Community College of Allegheny County
- Duquesne University
- Point Park University
Highly Rated Chartiers Valley School District
Children at Waterford Nevillewood attend the following local schools, in the Chartiers Valley School District:
- Chartiers Valley Primary School (K-2)
- Chartiers Valley Intermediate School (3-5)
- Chartiers Valley Middle School
- Chartiers Valley High School
The district is highly rated by GreatSchools.