Welcome to Governors Ridge
Governors Ridge is a traditional apartment community in the North Hills of Pittsburgh, PA. We offer quality apartments and townhomes for rent in Ross Township. Our community is situated on a peaceful, wooded hillside that provides a relaxing escape from today's busy lifestyles -- the perfect place to call home.
Pittsburgh was recently named the best city for retirement!
Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: By Appointment
Whether you are seeking a two-bedroom apartment or a two or three-bedroom townhome, Governors Ridge has a home for you. Our Ross Township apartments are well equipped, featuring spacious layouts, washer & dryer connections, and central air conditioning. Select homes also feature a private entrance and attached garage.
Are you in need of a pet friendly Ross Township apartment?
- Cats and dogs welcome
- Two pets per home
- No weight limit
- Non-refundable pet fee: $250
- Monthly pet rent: $35 per pet
- Breed restrictions: Akita, Chow, Doberman, Hybrid wolf, Pit bull/Staffordshire terrier, Rottweiler
Schedule your tour of Governors Ridge today. Our beautiful apartment homes for rent in North Hills Pittsburgh have everything you need to live a life of comfort.
Convenience is king in Ross Township, and never is that more evident than at Governors Ridge. We offer you easy access to Downtown Pittsburgh. This is the ideal North Hills location:
- Major employers nearby: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, PNC Bank, Westinghouse, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Allegheny Health Network, and Verizon
- Located in the North Hills School District
- Minutes from I-279 and McKnight Road
- Close to Ross Park Mall