Eden Square Apartments
We’re conveniently located in Cranberry Township, PA, near great dining and shopping opportunities, outdoor recreation, schools, employers, and the resources you need on a daily basis. Our Cranberry Township apartments provide the lifestyle you seek – a sophisticated community in a location that offers everything you need to live the life you desire.
Whether your idea of an adventure is kayaking on Lake Arthur at Moraine State Park or watching actors take on the extremes in the latest blockbuster, there’s something for everyone in the Cranberry Township area of Pennsylvania. Cranberry Township Community Water Park provides hours of entertainment. Master your golf game at Cranberry Highlands Golf Course. Cranberry Township provides a wealth of adventurous attractions to area residents and visitors. Everything you want to do in Pittsburgh is just minutes away.
When it comes to the conveniences of everyday life, Eden Square Apartments is ideally located near the resources you need. Major employers in the area include:
- UPMC Passavant
- PPG Architectural Coatings North America
- Businesses in the Thorn Hill Industrial Park
- North Park Lounge
- Monte Cello's Italian Restaurant
- Primanti Bros.
- Jimmy Wan's Restaurant and Lounge
- Mad Mex
- Off The Hook
- The Streets of Cranberry
- Cranberry Mall
- Cranberry Square
- Cranberry Highlands Golf Course
- Graham Park
- Cranberry Township Community Park
- North Boundary Park and Water Park
- Fun Fore All
- UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex
- Giant Eagle
- Cranberry Township Farmers Market
- Shop N Save
- Whole Foods
- Trader Joe's
Highly Rated Seneca Valley School District
Children at Eden Square attend the following local schools, in the Seneca Valley School District:
- Connoquenessing Valley Elementary School
- Haine Middle School
- Seneca Valley Senior High School
The district is highly rated by GreatSchools.