Westlake, OH Apartments
Hunter's Chase Apartments offers quality apartment homes in Westlake, Ohio near Crocker Road. Our one and two-bedroom apartments for rent are conveniently located near excellent school systems, major employers, and great shopping, as well as a variety of options for simplified commuting, recreation, and lake access.
- Easy Access to I-90, I-480, I-77, I-71, Crocker Road, and Dover Center Road
- Westlake City Recreation Center
- Minutes away from Lake Erie
- Less than one mile from Crocker Park shopping, dining, and cinema
- Near Great Northern Mall and Avon Commons shopping
A Convenient Location
Whether your day consists of work, play, or a mix of both, Hunter's Chase Apartments is the perfect place to call home.
You’ll find plenty of options for dining within moments of your new apartment home. Enjoy grocery shopping at the nearby Trader Joe's. We are also conveniently located less than one mile from Crocker Park shopping, dining, and cinema.
If you crave outdoor adventures, you are in luck. Your new home you will have Cleveland's Metroparks just a short drive away.
Our team would love to show you around Hunter's Chase Apartments. Set up a personal tour to see our apartments today.
- Hyland Software
- Cleveland Clinic & Metro Health
- American Greetings
- Bendix Corporation
- Equity Trust
- Travel Centers of America
- St. John Medical Center
- PolyOne Corporation
- Koyo Corporation of USA
- Moen Inc.
- Cleveland State
- Remington College
- Lorain County Community College
Highly Rated Westlake City Schools
Children at Hunter’s Chase attend the following local schools, in the Westlake City School District:
- Bassett Elementary School (K-4)
- Dover Intermediate School (5-6)
- Lee Burneson Middle School
- Westlake High School
The district is highly rated by GreatSchools.