The Archer Neighborhood in Cleveland
People drawn to the Warehouse District of Cleveland share similar traits. Just like The Archer, neighborhood residents desire abundance in their homes and activities. People who choose to call The Archer home are optimistic, enthusiastic, adventurous, honest, and independent.
Whether you treasure the social scene and entertainment opportunities of living in The Flats neighborhood of Cleveland, or you prefer basking in the luxurious amenities of your own personal sanctuary at home in your spacious and unique apartment, The Archer provides a lifestyle designed for your individual desires.
Living in Cleveland’s Warehouse District provides something for every lifestyle. Maybe a vibrant nightlife and cultural scene don’t interest you as much as the great outdoors and recreational opportunities. The Archer boasts a location convenient to both Lake Erie and the Cuyahoga River, which places a variety of water sports at your front door. Play a casual volleyball game with friends at nearby Wendy Park. Edgewater Park is a great seasonal Lake Erie beachfront park close to The Archer.
Whether you’re seeking an adventurous lifestyle filled with outdoor recreational activities or cultural entertainment options, The Archer’s Warehouse District Cleveland apartments near First Energy Stadium have something for everyone. Contact us for more information and to schedule your personal tour of our 1 and 2-bedroom loft apartments.
The Archer, with its unique apartments, sits nestled between The Flats and The Warehouse District of Cleveland, making it an ideal location for work and for entertainment. In this area you will find plenty of popular employers, including:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Ernst & Young
- Quicken Loans
- Commute to the Downtown Financial District effortlessly
- Feed your need for education at the Great Lakes Science Center
- Stock your pantry with the freshest produce and hand-trimmed meats from high-end grocers and delis, less than a block away
- Students attend schools in the Cleveland Municipal School District
- Cleveland State University is close to The Archer
- Treat your pooch to a day at the dog park, just a block away!
- Feed your passion for music at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Visit House of Blues to hear musical newcomers
- Enjoy the Cleveland Orchestra at Severance Hall
- Take in beautiful works of art at Cleveland Museum of Art
- Visit Playhouse Square when you are craving a night of theater and culture
- Feeling lucky? Head out for a night at Horseshoe Casino
- Head over to Progressive Field to catch a Cleveland Indians baseball game
- Cheer on our champs, the Cleveland Cavaliers, at Quicken Loans Arena
- Root for the Cleveland Browns at First Energy Stadium
- Indulge in a variety of restaurants and clubs for a fun evening out at The Flats
- Enjoy a craft beer at Collision Bend Brewing Company
- Hang out at The Velvet Dog
- Barley House is a lively bar that offers pour-it-yourself beer technology
Shopping, Restaurants, and Landmarks
- Shop for the latest fashions at Tower City
- Savor a delicious dinner at Heinen's Downtown Cleveland
- Ride up to the observation deck of Terminal Tower to take in the entire city from up above