Luxury Living in the Village of Webster
Welcome to Village Path
Luxury in the Heart of Webster, NY
Searching for a luxury two or three-bedroom townhome for rent in Webster, NY? Village Path has a solution for you. Our spacious Webster townhomes have just what you need. We’re here to show you a better way of living.
The townhomes for rent at Village Path are available in three different floor plans:
- 2-bedroom, 2-bath Ranch-style Home
- 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath Townhome
- 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath Townhome
Each of our homes is equipped with vinyl plank flooring and features an in-home washer and dryer, full basement, gas fireplace, granite countertops, cherry cabinetry, attached garage, covered patio, and private entrance.
- Webster Central School District
- State Road Elementary School
- Spry Middle School
- Webster Schroeder High School
- University of Rochester
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Monroe Community College
Attractions & Entertainment
- Seabreeze Amusement Park
- The Strong National Museum of Play
- AMC Loews Webster 12
- Rochester Auditorium Theater
Parks & Recreation
- North Ponds Park
- Hojack Trail
- Ontario Beach Park
- Webster Park
- Bird Sanctuary Trail
- Xerox Corporation
- Rochester General Hospital
- Towne Center at Webster
- Barnes & Noble
- Red Robin
- Proietti's Italian Restaurant
- Panera Bread
Want to Know More?
Find out about the conveniences of life at Village Path! Schedule a tour with our leasing office today!
Good news, pet parents! Village Path is a pet friendly townhome community.
Your furry friends are welcome residents here.
- Dogs and cats welcome
- Maximum two pets per home
- No weight limits
- Non-refundable pet fee: $250
- Monthly pet rent: $35 per pet
- Breed restrictions: Akita, Chow, Doberman, Hybrid wolf, Pit bull/Staffordshire terrier
- Landlord reserves the right to alter the breed restrictions at any time
Village Path is located only moments from Route 104 and Ridge Road in the Village of Webster. Our modern townhomes provide you with easy access to major employers, as well as the necessities of daily life. Commute with ease to Xerox, Paychex, Ginna, and Rochester Regional Health, or spend a day enjoying the great outdoors at nearby North Ponds Park or Webster Park.
As a resident of Village Path, you’ll learn the true meaning of comfort. To find out more, schedule your personalized tour today. We’re here to welcome you home.