Welcome to Arnold Court
Live in comfort in East Avenue at Arnold Court in Rochester, NY. Our spacious studio, one, and two-bedroom apartment homes are located in the City of Rochester with convenient access to major employers. Come experience the ease of our community!
A spacious home is waiting for you at Arnold Court. Our studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments for rent in Rochester are equipped with the features you need to live well.
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Renovated Kitchen and Bath in Select Homes
- Dishwasher in Select Apartment Homes
- Ceiling Fan
- Patio or Sunroom with Select Apartment Homes
At Arnold Court, we invite you and your pet to get comfortable.
- Cats and dogs welcome
- Maximum two pets per home
- No weight limit
- Non-refundable pet fee: $250
- Monthly pet rent: $35 per pet
- Breed restrictions (no full or mix): Akita, Chow, Doberman, Hybrid wolf, Rottweiler, Staffordshire terrier/Pit bull. Other breeds may be restricted by management.
Speak with our leasing staff to learn more about the pet policy.
Whether you are an employee of the University of Rochester, Strong Memorial Hospital, or Monroe Community College, Arnold Court is ideal for getting to and from work. Only moments from Monroe Avenue and I-490, we keep you connected to the places that matter most. Go for a walk to nearby Goodwin Park, or visit the RMSC Strasenburgh Planetarium to spend an evening under the stars.