Spacious Apartments for Rent near Corning, NY
Emerald Springs Apartments is located in Painted Post, NY, near Corning Incorporated Sullivan Park Campus. We offer waterfront studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom apartments for rent a short distance from Corning, NY. Whether you prefer upscale shopping, affordable dining, or the peace and quiet of the country, Emerald Springs provides you the ideal location to access it all.
- Minutes from major arteries I-86 and I-99
- Close to schools, shopping, and dining
- Adjacent to Corning Incorporated Sullivan Park Campus
A Convenient Location
Whether you work in Painted Post, Bath, Riverside, or Corning, Emerald Springs can help you cut down your daily commute. Our apartments are close to I-99 and I-86 to offer you easy access to Corning Inc., Gunlocke, Steuben, St. James Mercy Hospital, Bath VA Medical Center, World Kitchen, Siemens, & Guthrie Corning Centerway.
Find yourself at home at Emerald Springs Apartments. Visit us to learn more about our apartments for rent in Painted Post, NY.
- Corning Inc.
- Guthrie Medical Group
- Wold Kitchen
- Corning Museum of Glass
- Rockwell Museum
- Benjamin Patterson Inn
- Corning's Gaffer District Shops
- Market Street Shops
- Home Depot
- Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar
- Taco Bell
- Market Street Brewing Company
- Atlas Brick Oven Pizza
Parks & Landmarks
- Kinsella Park
- Erwin Hollow State Forest
- Village of Painted Post
- Corning Community College
Corning-Painted Post School District
Children at Emerald Springs attend the following local schools, in the Corning-Painted Post Area School District:
- Erwin Valley Elementary School
- Corning-Painted Post Middle School
- Corning-Painted Post High School
The district is highly rated by Niche.com.