Townhomes Near Larkinville
Welcome to Park Place
Now is your opportunity to live a life of comfort in Buffalo, NY. Park Place features two-bedroom townhomes for rent in South Buffalo. Our community is near Larkinville, within a few miles of Downtown Buffalo, in Western New York.
The Park Place leasing office is located in the Idylwood Apartments leasing office:
101 Slate Creek Drive
Cheektowaga, NY 14227
Monday & Thursday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Or By Appointment
Experience the convenience of a two-bedroom townhome for rent at Park Place in South Buffalo. We take care of all your maintenance needs, shoveling sidewalks and cutting the grass whenever it's needed! Our traditional townhomes feature hardwood floors and basement storage space. There are also individual washer and dryer connections in each basement.
Are you searching for a perfect pet friendly apartment in South Buffalo? Park Place would like to welcome your furry friends to their new home:
- Cats and Dogs Welcome
- Maximum Two Pets per Home
- Weight Limit: 25 lbs
- Non-refundable Fee: $250
- Monthly Fee: $35 per Pet
- Breed restrictions apply: Akita, Chow, Doberman, Hybrid wolf, Pit bull/Staffordshire terrier, and Rottweiler.
Management reserves the right to add other breeds to this list in the future. All pets are subject to management approval.
Our two-bedroom townhomes won’t last long, reserve your place at Park Place today.
Why should you live at Park Place? Lots of reasons. Our South Buffalo location is perfect for getting a feel of the local flavor:
- Minutes from restaurants, KeyBank, M&T Bank, Bank of America, Wegmans, & Tops Friendly Markets
- Enjoy a day of shopping at Walden Galleria, McKinley Mall, or Hamburg Village Square
- Nearby employers include Mercy Hospital, Downtown Buffalo, SolarCity, KeyBank, UPS, & many others
- Walking distance to Cazenovia Park and close to Larkin Square and Blasdell Nursey
- It’s always spring at nearby South Park Botanical Gardens
- Feed the deer at Tifft Nature Preserve
- Enjoy a day at Buffalo Museum of Science
- Within the Buffalo Public Schools District and close to a variety of private schools
- Just a short drive from Trocaire College, Buffalo State College, and University at Buffalo
- Easy access to South Buffalo Community Association for seniors
Park Place is conveniently located near the places that are important to your life.