Life in Richton Park, IL
If you’re looking for a 1, 2, or 3-bedroom apartment in Richton Park, IL, look no further than Cedar Ridge. Our affordable apartments are ideally located to offer the best of Richton Park living.
Residents of Cedar Ridge are able to easily commute to and from the Chicago Central Business District via the Richton Park Metra Station, which is approximately one-half mile north of Cedar Ridge. Additionally, I-57 is approximately two miles west of the property which provides easy access to I-80 and I-294.
Cedar Ridge is close to everything you need to live life well.
A Convenient Location
When it comes to living in the Chicago Metro area, you’ll love Richton Park and Cedar Ridge Apartments. At our Richton Park apartments, you’ll be able to complete the necessities and errands of daily life, as well as indulge in the cultural and entertainment options that create a rich and vibrant neighborhood.
Our team would love to show you around our Cedar Ridge community. Set up a personal tour to see our affordable apartments today.
- Lane Bryant
- Walmart Supercenter
- University Park Town Center
Parks and Recreation
- Helen A. Jones Park
- Central Park Wetlands
- Thorn Creek Woods Nature Preserve
- Sauk Trail Woods Forest Preserve
- Monee Reservoir
- Marcus Chicago Heights Cinemas
- Matteson Historical Museum
- 1950s Park Forest House Museum
- Athens Gyros Richton
- Chicago Dough Company
- Sun-Sun Chinese Restaurant
- Hidden Manna Cafe
- L.A. Cafe
- Beggars Pizza
- A. Fusion
- Glenshire Nurse & Rehabilitation Center
- Chase Bank
- Georgia Pacific
- Sam’s Club
- Governors State University
Matteson School District 162
Children at Cedar Ridge Apartments attend the following local schools, in the Matteson School District 162:
- Richton Square (Pre-K)
- Matteson Elementary School (K-3)
- Sauk Elementary School (4-6)
- O.W. Huth Middle School (7-8)
- Rich Central High School (9-12)
- Southland College Prep Charter School (9-12)